Saturday, August 4, 2012

Buster Brown



So last week Mom & Dad agreed to watch their friend's dog Buster for the night.  They didn't even consult me when making this decision, I'll have you know...how rude!  I've met Buster before and I guess he's OK.  He's pretty chill since he's about 10 years old.  He's a Springer Spaniel, I do believe.  He had a really nice bagel bed. 
Anyway, once I laid down the law and made it crystal clear to Buster that he was a guest in MY house, we got along just fine...except for that one time I caught him trying to eat my food...no way Jose!!!  Here are some pics of us.  I insisted on being in the foreground...naturally.  :) 
Buster's Dad said that they happened to be walking on our street a few days later and when they got in front of our house Buster got really excited and ran into our yard and was looking for me. I guess that means he had a fun time with us!  xoxo Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment