Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heading Home...


I am patiently waiting for Saturday morning when I get to meet my human parents! They are flying in from Colorado to pick me up and I am so excited! I'm going to have a fun life living in the Rockies and experiencing new and exciting things! For now, I'm just enjoying my last few days with Charlie, Dee and all the other dogs while I wait for Danielle & Bob to bring me home. I'll post some pics of my first day at home and maybe even of my first airplane ride...hope I don't throw up in my Sherpa Bag!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roscoe!
    By now you must be in your new home with your new mommy and daddy. They have been anxious to have you with them in their lovely home. I'm sure you are going to like it there. It will be very different from your previous home, but lots of fun too. There are lots of interesting animals and you are just going to love playing in the snow!
    I can't wait to meet you. I love you already!
    Hugs,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete