Monday, September 21, 2009

It's SNOWING!

Here I am snoozing while Mom and Dad were watching the Emmy Awards last night...boooooooring!














Oh my gosh -- it's snowing here in Colorado! BRR!! There is just a dusting...not enough for me to romp around in, but I am looking forward to when there is more of the white stuff! Mom and Dad are looking to buy me some sort of coat or sweater to keep me warm and dry...they just better not get anything that makes me look dorky...I have an image to protect! Anyway, here are some recent pics of me...as you can see I am in desperate need of a haircut! I am hoping that happens this week sometime. I am also loving these things called LEAVES...wow -- they are lots of fun to eat and play with (even though Mom grabs them out of my mouth whenever she sees me with one). I'm going to take some photos of my swanky new crate this week and will post photos soon! xoxo roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment