Friday, April 9, 2010

More fun in the snow





























I figure before all the white stuff melts, I should probably get out and enjoy it a bit. I took Mom and Dad on a nice walk down the ski trails to the chairlift on Wednesday. We had a great time, it was a beautiful day and I even made a new friend! I think that he was secretly jealous of my totally awesome snowsuit, and came by to have a closer look at it. Anyway, here are some photos. What a fun time!
Other than playing in the snow, going on walks around the neighborhood, playing with my buds at Walkin' The Dog and lovin' on Mom and Dad, I've also been spending some time barking at the turkey that has been cruising around our yard the past few weeks. I scare him away with my mean bark....GRRRRRR!! Other recent animal sightings include fox and elk. Wonder if those bears are waking up yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment