Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday Funday!





































We started our Sunday with a walk up our street on what was a glorious day...super blue skies, no clouds, lots of sun and the birds were chirping so much on our walk that it sounded like a rainforest! After the walk we went back home and hung out on the back patio catching some rays. Then we headed off to a local park where there is a pond, as Mom thought I might enjoy taking a dip since it was so hot and I haven't been swimming in a while. Well, no dice on that one! I soooo wasn't into it. Plan B was to hit up the Cordillera dog park. It was fab, even if I was the only dog there...I still had a blast running around! I totally want to go there more often!








Sorry there is no mention of my Dad in these posts...but he is super busy getting ready for his trip to Alaska. He leaves tomorrow and I will miss him dearly while he is away! Love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment