Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Day in the Life...
















As you can see my days at the office consist of running around on the couch, snoozing, hanging out, exploring in Bob's office across the hall and showing Cody my sweet Downward Dog yoga pose! Sometimes my Dad stops by to see us and that always makes me so happy and it also usually confuses me a little bit...I'm so used to seeing him at home, not at work.





























I hope you like the pics...luckily, I love working...someone has gotta bring home the bacon, ya know? xoxo R

2 comments:

  1. rosco is so lucky to be able to go to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are lucky...it's a great situation. He comes with me to my office every day except Thursdays, which are dog daycare/socialization days. He loves the office and behaves himself most days :)

    ReplyDelete