Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Super Roscoe!
























Greetings from the snowy Rockies!
Here I am on our ski way just running around like a crazy man! I love to feel the cold wind through my hair...what a thrill! I am super fast and sometimes my little feet don't even touch the ground...check out my action shots!

My brother Apolo in Massachusetts just got a lot of snow...I hope he is enjoying it as much as I am here in Colorado! Oh, and Happy 1st Birthday Apolo! :)


My pal Corbin is probably getting a lot of snow too...he lives in upstate NY.

XOXO from Vail...Roscoe


1 comment:

  1. WOW BRO, YOU HAVE LOTS OF ROOM TO RUN. IT LOOKS LIKE FUN TOO. WE DID GET A LOT OF SNOW. I'M NOT SURE YET IF I LIKE IT. I GOT KINDA SCARED WHEN IT COVERED OVER ME. I JUST STAYED IN MY BROTHER KEETOS FOOTSTEPS. HE LOVES THE SNOW. WE DID PLAY A LITTLE, I CHASED HIM WHILE HE RAN AROUND. DAD SNOWBLOWED THE YARD SO I COULD DO MY BUSINESS. THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES BRO. LOVE YA. APOLO

    ReplyDelete