Friday, May 4, 2012

Avon Walks

A few other walks that we've been on have been in Avon. I love to walk along the river and I also love the path at Nottingham Lake! Here are some great pics that Mom took....


I was so curious about the railroad tracks that are behind the fence!

Lovely view of the Beaver Creek Resort in the background.

My favorite park activity...sniffing FOR-ever!

Here is the view from the path that runs along the river...so pretty!

And, here is the view heading west...same path.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bro, long time no see....i haven't posted lately either. Miss you Bro...You really have it good up there in Colorado....It sure looks beautiful!!! Guess what Bro....I'm getting a little brother. his name is Blaze...Mom and dad said "lets get our last puppy while we still have a puppy so we can just keep going. I'll send you a picture soon. He's 2 weeks old...Here I go again having to train another puppy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! Send us some photos!

    ReplyDelete