Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good looks run in the family!











You may remember that a while back that my Havanese parents had another litter of cute puppies like me!
This handsome little guy is one of those puppies and his name is Apolo and he lives in Boston, MA. My human Mom and his human Mom connected over email and she sent some cute pics of him and his family. Look at the photo where they even took him to a restaurant -- I'm totally jealous! I'd love to dine "al fresco" with my Mom & Dad!
There are two other dogs in Apolo's house named Bear & Keeto...check out the photo of all 3 of them, how cute! I think it's funny that I look just like our Dad, Bailey and he looks just like our Mom, Tija. I hope that we can meet someday...how fun would that be?! Love ya, Bro! xo Roscoe

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! We must make a point of meeting next year when you are in MA.

    ReplyDelete