Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Naughty-Pants Moment...or two


Although I have NEVER sunk my choppers into even one tiny morsel of human food, I thought it would be a fun idea to see what all the fuss is about and hop up on a dining room chair and check out the table. Mom & Dad were quite miffed that I was being a naughty-pants and didn't understand where this behavior came from....but, did have a sense of humor enough to take a quick photo!
Today I had to take an impromptu trip to Walkin' the Dog for a half day as I was being a little too hyperactive and naughty at the office. I also have a full day of daycare on my agenda for tomorrow...hopefully plenty of time for me to get all of this pent up naughty energy out of my system! My fingers are crossed that my favorite lady playmates (Jack Russell Terriers) Maggie and Gracie will be there to be my partners in crime!
This weekend it's just the boys since Mom and her friends Carrie & Sarah are going camping in Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park. Male bonding with Dad -- sweet! XOXO Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment