Monday, December 13, 2010

December Visitors





























I just looooooove when we get visits from family and friends from other parts of the country! Last week, it was my Grandma Mary Ann & Grandpa Don from NY. Here are some photos of us from their time with us here in Colorado. I had fun going on walks with Grandma and I love her sooo much that I even let her brush me without putting up a fight (but still hated it -- look @ my expression)! Grandpa Don and I had a great time playing with one of my original toys way back from my Arizona days. Fun! xo Roscoe

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roscoe, my grandma and grandpa are coming to see me from Virginia soon. I love visitors too. I know how you feel about the brushing, I don't really like it either. I guess it's the price we pay for being so handsome.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Bro.

    ps. did you check out my family x=mas blog?

    ReplyDelete