Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweet Taters











So I've been on this "novel protein" diet since 11/20 and in my case, my novel protein is Bison -- with a little sweet potato in the mix to liven things up a little. I've also been eating the Natural Balance (they made the food) Bison & Sweet Potato treats -- very tasty! However, I do find myself longing for one of my beloved (but now off limits) bull sticks every now and then. Luckily, my problem-solving Mom is on the case and found me these! They are dehydrated sweet potatoes, which oddly make a great tasting and tough chew. Yummy yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Roscoe maybe your mom could tell my mom where to get those, they sure look good, and good for us. I think I would like those. My brothers would too. Merry X mas Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just at our local pet store, actually. They are yummy! I think that if she was able to find them here in the mountains it should be no problem finding them in Boston. Hope you get lots of goodies from Santa! xo Roscoe

    ReplyDelete