Monday, July 18, 2011

Beantown




































Hey Guys...sorry for the lack of blogging! We were on vacation in Massachusetts from 6/29-7/9 and it's been GO GO GO since we got back to Colorado! Anyway, I have a lot more to post -- including a lengthy post about meeting my brother Apolo and his parents while we were in Boston and about our fun time in Nantucket -- but in the meantime, here are some iphone photos of me cruising around Boston! I went to Regina Pizzeria (Mom & Dad loved it!), out to dinner in the South End, to Boston Common, we also went to a somewhat questionable North End drinking establishment that reminded Mom & Dad of the movie The Departed -- but they let me in no problem so they were pretty darn cool, and I also went to Tia's on the Waterfront which was really fun (they loved me there) ...AND I rode the T all over the place! Thanks for showing me and my family a great time, Boston! We hope to come back soon for more pizza from Regina, lobster rolls from Atlantic Fish and cannolis from Mike's Pastry! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun Bro. We all loved meeting you. Hope we can do it again some day.
    Guess what.....I am going to North Carolina to see Dee and Charlie at the Havanese national show. I am gong to compete in Novice Rally. I'm also going to be in a Parade of Companion Dogs. Our Dad will be there, and Aunt Misty. I'll give Dad, Dee and Charlie a big hello from you. Wish you were gonna be there too. Can't wait to see the rest of your post. Love ya Bro. Apolo.

    ReplyDelete