Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Boston Bromance




































































































While we were in Boston, we got to meet up with my cute little brother, Apolo and his parents in Cambridge!






















What fun! Mom, Dad, and Apolo's parents Kathy and Tim had a nice lunch getting to know one another and were of course singing the praises of their cute Havanese boys. Then it was off to the courtyard to sniff and play! I had such a fun time with Apolo and we all think him and his white feet are just the cutest thing around! We also got some attention from passersby who thought we were super handsome and asked if we were show dogs. I hope that Apolo and his parents come to visit us in Colorado sometime -- he'd love it! Here are some photos of us playing around. And don't you just love the photo of Apolo's Mom Kathy with the two of us....what a lucky lady! xo R

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE all your pics Roscoe. Glad you had a fun time in Nantucket too, I hope we get to go there some day. We loved seeing you, and for sure we will meet again some day.
    Guess what!!!!!! Mom and Dad said I am getting a sister. She will be born around August 8th. Not from our MOM and DAD, but one of our distant relatives. It's a friend of Charlie and Dee's. I got to see them at the dog show last week, They were asking about you, and loved our pictures. I didn't do so good in my rally class, but Mom didn't care, she loves my anyway. I'll be sure to send you pics when my sister is born. Love Ya Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I can't wait to see photos of her! I'm jealous that you got to see Charlie & Dee -- and Rally sounds fun, regardless of how you did. xo Rosc

    ReplyDelete