Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday







On Monday 8/24, I got my rabies shot. It wasn't bad at all -- no reaction this time. Now that I am fully vaccinated, I can go to parks and to Walkin' the Dog; a fun place for me to play with other dogs during the day. I am very excited! Last night, Mom and Dad washed their duvet cover and I got to play in the down comforter...it was GREAT! I would like something like that for my crate! We also just played a lot and took some photos. I hope you like them. This weekend I am going to be staying with Marisa and Merrill, the owners of Walkin' the Dog...I'll be at the dog daycare during the day and then at their house at night. They assure me that they have a nice fenced in yard with lots of room for me to run around. Check out their website at www.walkingthedogvail.com! I'll miss Mom and Dad a lot, but I know they'll have a fun time in Jackson Hole with Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Shawn. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I weighed a whopping 5.6 lbs at the vet! What a tub I am! More soon...
xoxo
Roscoe



No comments:

Post a Comment