Thursday, August 20, 2009

My East Coast Trip
















I'm back from NY/NJ after a very loooooooong travel day yesterday. My trip was SO GREAT! I started off in New York City, staying at my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Shawn's apartment. It's in a such a nice area -- lots of passersby who liked to pet me and say how cute I was, a nice quiet street for doing my business and close to lots of fun places! I walked the new High Line Park, got to check out South Street Sea Port, took some cab rides, got to stay in a hotel room all by myself, took a long (and hot) stroll around Hudson River Park where I met a cute Shih Tzu named Moo Shu and even got to check out the very cool Chelsea Market from my Sherpa Bag. I was so busy I didn't even take any photos of my adventures! I guess that's just the crazy fast paced Big Apple for you.... From there, I took my first trip to the lovely Port Authority Bus Terminal and hopped a bus down to Forked River in NJ to see some more family...Grandpa Bill, Jeannette & my favorite new playmate, Kirby! We went on the boat, to the beach, rode in the Jeep and played, played, played! I absolutely loved the water! I started out w/ a life jacket on, but I took it off once I got my sea legs. Here are some photos. Enjoy! xoxo Roscoe





No comments:

Post a Comment