Monday, October 19, 2009

Indian Summer
















Hi! This weekend was so much fun -- the weather was really nice so I got to spend most of the weekend outside! I was originally supposed to take a ride to Denver to meet up with my breeders, Charlie and Dee who were coming to Colorado, but Charlie got really sick so they couldn't make it. I was pretty bummed...I love them and they took such great care of me when I was there with them (and even before I was born)! Hopefully, we'll be able to see eachother in February.





Anyway, here are some photos from over the weekend. Mom took me on a fun walk on Arrowhead Mountain yesterday to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. We saw a big black dog that we at first thought was a bear! Scary! Then we saw his owner a little bit behind him...phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment