Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stupid Bermuda...


This is my angry face. I am making this angry face because Mom and Dad are leaving me again! Unfortunately, I can't go on this trip with them like I normally would. They are going to some place called Bermuda which has some strict rules for bringing dogs in. I don't think the hotel would let me stay either. I hate this Bermuda place!!! Anyway, I'll be in great hands while they are gone. First, I'll be staying with Dr. & Susan Gruber, their kids and their dog Rocky (who I know from Walkin' The Dog) for a few days which should be fun. I'll be celebrating my first Halloween with them! I can sport my awesome new coat which is orange...perfect! Then they'll take me to see my good buddies Marisa and Merrill on Monday...YAY! I sure hope Mom doesn't cry like a baby again when she drops me off...how embarrassing was THAT last time?! xoxo Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment