Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vail Harvest Party helps Humane Society | VailDaily.com


http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20091013/AE/910139975&parentprofile=search

Posted using ShareThis

Hey Everyone --- check out my Dad in our local paper, Vail Daily!
Dad and Mom went to this fundraiser for the Eagle Valley Humane Society to help raise money for dogs and cats who are not as fortunate as I am.
They even brought me home an awesome handpainted bowl for my water that they bought...it's so cool! My trainer Mark was at this event too (gee, I wish I was there...thanks a lot guys! I had just a killer time in my crate while you were eating yummy food and drinking wine...). Just kidding, I'm glad that they were able to help out the local animals in need. Oh, I almost forgot...Mom taught me a new trick -- the HIGH FIVE! Video coming soon! xo Roscoe


No comments:

Post a Comment