Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!











I hope that everyone had a great Christmas -- I sure did! I got A TON of gifts from Mom & Dad, and also some from Grandpa Bill & Jeannette, Aunt Jenny, Grandma Maryann & Don and Walkin' The Dog! My gifts include (but are not limited to) 2 Christmas tree ornaments, a stocking, a rain jacket, bull sticks, bones, treats, lots of fun toys, a travel kit for all my jet setting and a neat water bottle for using on hikes/walks! I also got a really cute tag for my harness that has my name, address and phone number on it. I don't see how I'll ever really need that, since these two watch me like a hawk and I'm never even off my leash outside ever...but I guess it is better to be safe than sorry! Here are some fun photos of the holidays...me and Dad watching the morning news, Dad entertaining me with an oven mitt, me checking out all my presents and another of me just hangin' on the couch guarding the remotes. It was great to have Mom & Dad all to myself for 4 whole days! I'm one lucky dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment