Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Roscoe Takes Manhattan!











Hi Everyone! Sorry that I haven't been writing too much lately...I've been a busy pup!




Mom just took me on a mother-son bonding trip to NYC. Dad had to stay in CO to work...sucker! We had so much fun! To start off, we had super cool flight attendants who let me pop out of my sherpa for some petting, snacks and water on the flight. Then we got to Aunt Jenny and Uncle Shawn's apartment for a surprise! They were so happy to see me...oh and I guess they were happy to see my Mom too. Over the next few days I was all over town -- riding in cabs, walking and shopping on 5th Avenue (Mom enjoyed this much more than me...I was just interested in chewing on scarves and any other clothes that happened to be near my height in the stores). Aunt Jenny bought me a really nice sweater since I have almost outgrown my other one. I got to see her baby belly. That baby will be here so soon! Can't wait to meet my cousin!!! What else...oh, we walked to Washington Square Park and there were a bazillion people dressed as Santa there! It was called SantaCon...VERY COOL (and kinda weird too...). Here are some photos...I heart NY :)

I'll post more photos soon. These are the ones from Mom's phone. More from the camera coming soon!


XOXO ROSCOE

No comments:

Post a Comment