Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving






I just celebrated my very first Thanksgiving and am thankful for SO much...my wonderful parents and my loving home, my terrific original parents/breeders Charlie and Dee Travella who gave me SO much love and such a great head start in life, my dog parents Bailey and Tija who gave me my striking good looks, my friends Marisa and Merrill who take care of me at daycare once a week and when Mom and Dad are out of town, Susan Gruber and her family who watched me when Marisa and Merrill were on their own vacation and my Vet Dr. McGrath who made my conjunctivitis all better and is always so nice to me (and gives me tasty liver treats whenever I have an appointment). I also love my family in NY and NJ who I was lucky enough to fly to and meet this summer. I am especially thankful for Aunt Jenny and Uncle Shawn who let me stay at their sweet NYC pad and showed me all around The Big Apple. I am also thankful that I get to go to work with my Mom every day and play with my friend Cody at her office. Everyone there is so nice to me...I love it!
I am NOT thankful for that red Christmas hat that Mom keeps trying to jam on my head and then take photos of me wearing it! No way, woman!

Here are some photos we took over the weekend. I'm so excited for my first CHRISTMAS!!!! WOO HOO!!! More soon! xoxo Roscoe
P.S. Sorry about the annoying photo and paragraph format on this post...I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm only seven months old and still learning about the computer...cut me some slack, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment